At 7thingsmedia we take pride in the fact that we manage affiliate campaigns in an ethical and scalable manner.
As an agency managing affiliate activity, we seek to understand the objectives of the client with whom we work and optimise an affiliate strategy accordingly.
Therefore we do not have a set formula, instead the bespoke approach that we adopt is dependent on each individual client.
Affiliate services includes:
- Devising a thorough boardroom-level affiliate strategy
- A holistic approach to program management – we fully understand the wider online channels, and the role they play
- Comprehensive – and typically weekly – trading plan (including activity per affiliate type)
- Blogger Engagement
- Incomparable affiliate programme trade PR (via events, conferences, training)
- Attribution and wider data analysis
- “Having re-establishing the affiliate programme in 2013, 7thingsmedia have continued to deliver with new strategies to grow the programme and cement it within the industry. It’s clear that 7thingsmedia understand the business and its core objectives and are constantly on the lookout for new innovations and technologies. The programme continues to go from strength to strength, delivering staggering results as shown by our record-breaking January."Sally PembleAcquisition Manager, James Villa Holidays
Ted Baker's affiliate campaign is forensically managed and executed. Affiliate traffic and sales are phenomenal due to the pivotal part 7thingsmedia play.Eve HenriksonHead of Ecommerce at Ted Baker
- "7thingsmedia are a pleasure to work with. They have improved performance across all digital media channels for us in a short period of time and are very keen to push our business forward. I would recommend them to any online business looking to expand or simply improve performance."Jennifer RoebuckMultichannel Marketing Director, French Connection
- "As a relatively new brand, driving revenue and new customer acquisition are pivotal to the growth and development of our business. The work 7thingsmedia have carried out on our paid search campaign has been truly outstanding. The success of their budget blast strategy has led to triple digit uplift in revenue."James FernieHead of Ecommerce, Boux Avenue
- "As the ecommerce site was a new venture for Charlotte Tilbury, the key objective was to build on the pre-existing brand awareness. The strategy executed by 7thingsmedia has increased our online presence by attracting new customers as well as maintaining the loyalty of existing customers. They have been fundamental to the growth and development of our business, which has led to triple digit growth in site revenue. We are looking forward to 7thingsmedia continuing to drive our digital strategy into 2015."Rachel JonesHead of Ecommerce, Charlotte Tilbury
- "We are pleased to be working with 7thingsmedia on our local digital media planning as we head into what will surely be a very busy year for MARS. 7thingsmedia were chosen for their demonstrable expertise of the UK performance landscape and proven success in scaling sales; plus an infectious entrepreneurial spirit and drive."Sandrine PaganelliClient Services Director, MARS