7thingsmedia’s track record within the industry convinced us they would be able to deliver strong results, and this is exactly what they have done. The agency’s attention to detail within the campaign has been outstanding and yielded truly fantastic results. It is great to work with such a visionary and fun team.
Sophie LockardOnline Marketing Manager at Boohoo.com
"We’ve all been thoroughly impressed with 7thingsmedia's knowledge and ability in the digital space; and also their infectious passion and drive to direct our web strategy."
Amanda Wakeley OBE Founder & Creative Director, Amanda Wakeley
"As a relatively new brand, driving revenue and new customer acquisition are pivotal to the growth and development of our business. The work 7thingsmedia have carried out on our paid search campaign has been truly outstanding. The success of their budget blast strategy has led to triple digit uplift in revenue."
James FernieHead of Ecommerce, Boux Avenue
"7thingsmedia has worked with our team and been responsible for guiding us through the best in online. They took 2010's record growth and did the same for 2011 – producing double digit percentage growth, carrying out their duties to a level above and beyond our expectations."
Simon HallMarketing Manager, Secret Sales
"7thingsmedia are a pleasure to work with. They have improved performance across all digital media channels for us in a short period of time and are very keen to push our business forward. I would recommend them to any online business looking to expand or simply improve performance."
Jennifer RoebuckMultichannel Marketing Director, French Connection
“Having re-establishing the affiliate programme in 2013, 7thingsmedia have continued to deliver with new strategies to grow the programme and cement it within the industry. It’s clear that 7thingsmedia understand the business and its core objectives and are constantly on the lookout for new innovations and technologies. The programme continues to go from strength to strength, delivering staggering results as shown by our record-breaking January."
Sally PembleAcquisition Manager, James Villa Holidays
Our latest tweets
- Retweet by 3pm for a chance to win this @Omorovicza gift box for your Valentine #howwillyouspendvalentinesday https://t.co/VY6NwNoBhO
- 7thingsmedia #ppc #seo teams rocking the #UKSearchConf at #microsoft offices! #searchawards https://t.co/0HFzdy44EH
- Retweet by 3pm for a chance to win this @Omorovicza gift box for your #Valentine (or yourself!) #ValentinesDay https://t.co/Pcf2vZPn5Z
- How will you be spending #ValentinesDay? Find out here: http://7thin.gs/1o1vaqM #howwillyouspendvalentinesday https://t.co/DJt0qU7WjI
- Hey @danbarker could you not share that from the Antarctica? @cpbishop @danbellj #howwillyouspendvalentinesday
- What will you be doing on #ValentinesDay? Find out here: http://7thin.gs/1o1vaqM #howwillyouspendvalentinesday https://t.co/T6Tkst5rxp