"In the past we have never worked with an agency who have the ability to deliver such remarkable returns on an affiliate campaign, but also have the confidence to take the lead in identifying new market segments and also executing plans to target them. We have been overwhelmingly impressed with the innovative methods that the agency employ to target particular consumer groups but also the passion and enthusiasm that they employ throughout the campaigns they run for us."
Milly GlaisterOnline Marketing Manager, Liberty London
7thingsmedia’s track record within the industry convinced us they would be able to deliver strong results, and this is exactly what they have done. The agency’s attention to detail within the campaign has been outstanding and yielded truly fantastic results. It is great to work with such a visionary and fun team.
Sophie LockardOnline Marketing Manager at Boohoo.com
"In my experience it’s rare to find an Ecommerce team capable of delivering genuine insight and tangible like-for-like growth in terms of both customer acquisition and incremental sales revenue. 7thingsmedia has proved they are more than able to deliver both."
Mark RussellHead of Ecommerce, Ideal World
“Having re-establishing the affiliate programme in 2013, 7thingsmedia have continued to deliver with new strategies to grow the programme and cement it within the industry. It’s clear that 7thingsmedia understand the business and its core objectives and are constantly on the lookout for new innovations and technologies. The programme continues to go from strength to strength, delivering staggering results as shown by our record-breaking January."
Sally PembleAcquisition Manager, James Villa Holidays
Ted Baker's affiliate campaign is forensically managed and executed. Affiliate traffic and sales are phenomenal due to the pivotal part 7thingsmedia play.
Eve HenriksonHead of Ecommerce at Ted Baker
7thingsmedia has reinvigorated our affiliate activity since taking the account on from the incumbent agency. From what was once uninspiring, 7thingsmedia’s knowledge, ability, campaign-focus and passion has led to a remarkable 146% year on year increase in sales during 2013 – during an incredibly competitive year for our vertical. They are a pleasure to work with, and bring home results.
Steve GodboltOnline Marketing Manager, Furniture Village
Our latest tweets
- Looking for a #PPC Account Manager role? Stop searching and apply to work with us: http://7thin.gs/1Ngm2cD http://t.co/YDd4KYH2gc
- Preparing our #Christmas campaigns with #SandraClause! 83 days till Christmas *excited face* @SandraLMcDill http://t.co/yrQsiYs6TY
- A cheat sheet to @instagram's new advertising features by @gumbygore http://7thin.gs/1YQWCGd #socialmedia http://t.co/owrgxcQYas
- From @cpbishop & all the team, the very best of luck to @LinusGreg who leaves @Econsultancy tomorrow after 10+ years http://t.co/3FnejItGxe
- Great question for every brand and agency to ask themselves #smx #content https://twitter.com/kristikellogg/status/648920189145358336
- Our US search team is on the way to SMX East. Excited to attend. Say hello. #SMX