Here at 7thingsmedia and boohoo.com, we’ve been taking all of your feedback on board and have added 2 amazing new tools to the boohoo.com affiliate programme, which we hope will further enhance your affiliate activity.
Product feed update
With a huge range of products available on the site and new items added daily, the product feed is an integral part of the programme. We have reviewed, reviewed and reviewed again to make some key changes we hope will help you to promote boohoo.com.
The key changes and improvement to the feed are as follows:
Every colour variant per style is provided meaning that you can list all boohoo items on your site to maximise sales.
New fields and improvements:
- Product ID now contains the colour of the item for easy identification. Eg azz62009-black
- Parent Product ID enables all colours per style to be identified. Eg azz62009
- Colour is now provided in a separate field (Field “warranty” in Darwin)
- Average Review Star Rating for all 3*+ products is now available (Field “mpn” in Darwin)
- Images are provided per colour variant ensuing the image matches the description
- Was / Now Pricing is listed so discount amounts can be calculated
- Stock information per colour variant is updated every morning
- Gender is supplied for every product (Field “isbn” in Darwin)
The feed will be uploaded to Darwin every morning and will contain all New In items to ensure the products you promote are as up to date as possible.
Update the feed on your site today and start taking advantage of the improvements and additional information!
Boohoo launches with Coull
If you love boohoo’s how-to videos and latest Autumn Winter TV Ad as much as us then you’ll love this! We are delighted to announce that boohoo has now launched on Coull.
With a wealth of video content available, you can now earn money by embedding these videos onto your site, all with trackable affiliate links already integrated. The Coull platform enables you to publish these videos in virtually any size or location on your website or blog.
Every time one of your viewers interacts with the affiliate link integrated with the video and purchases, Coull track this process and pay you the appropriate commission on a CPA basis.
To login or sign up to Coull and use the boohoo videos on your website today, please follow this link: http://dashboard.coull.com/register/user?account_type=publisher
boohoo.com offers affiliates:
• A generous 7% commission on all referred sales (but not including pp charges)
• 30 day cookie
• Updated product feeds
• Industry standard sized banners
• Dynamic content links
• Affiliate newsletter with tips, news and the latest offers.
• Last referrer gets the commission
• Programme is proudly managed by 7thingsmedia
For all questions relating to the boohoo affiliate programme please either call 0207 017 3196 or email Fiona Gandy.