Posted on: 18th November 2013
Job Title: Affiliate Account Manager
Reporting to: Account Director
Salary: Attractive + BENEFITS
Contract type: Permanent
Country: United Kingdom
Location Details: Farringdon, London
Application Deadline: 20th December 2013
7thingsmedia is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning affiliate management team, working across a portfolio of brands such as Agent Provocateur, boohoo.com, Furniture Village, Liberty London, Ted Baker & Urban Outfitters. This role is ideal for a candidate currently in employment at an affiliate network or agency.
- Day to day responsibility for leading and managing affiliate account performance (within portfolio).
- Undertake monthly to quarterly face to face meetings with client & publisher contacts.
- Undertake and deliver business reviews on key customer accounts and contribute to quarterly business reviews on other customers across your team as deemed relevant.
- Take an active role in new business pitches.
- Work closely with the Account Director & Performance Director to ensure targets for revenue across your portfolio (publisher and advertiser) are upheld and exceeded.
- Team management – mentor and train team members in-line with company and HR objectives and carry-out regular development conversations and performance reviews.
- Monitor time reporting for your team to ensure effective allocation of resource in-line with customer segmentation and overall efficiency goals.
- Educated to a degree level
- At least two years experience in affiliate marketing
- Understanding of the different online marketing channels
- Strategic client management experience
- Proven ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
- High level of commercial awareness
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Proven ability to handle pressure
- Proven team management and leadership experience (Preferred)
- Self- motivated, positive and tenacious
- A willingness to learn and to experience on-going personal growth
Contact / Application Details
If you are interested in the role, please submit your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact 7thingsmedia regarding this position.