Hello, we’re 7thingsmedia and we do things differently.
We immerse ourselves in a client’s business and work as an extension of their team. It’s the best way we know to create digital strategies that don’t just drive growth, they enhance brands too. So if you’re a business, large or small, looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial approach to media and strategy, then give us a call.
Feel free to explore our website – showcasing our digital media services, our client case studies and testimonials.
Find out more about our services and how we can support your business by getting in touch, either via the contact us page or calling our various global offices (London, New York & Singapore).About Us
Latest blog posts
- Lyndsay McGonigleHead of Ecommerce, USC"The management of the affiliate activities and sales achieved by 7thingsmedia has been astonishing."
- "We’ve all been thoroughly impressed with 7thingsmedia's knowledge and ability in the digital space; and also their infectious passion and drive to direct our web strategy."Amanda Wakeley OBE Founder & Creative Director, Amanda Wakeley
- Sandrine PaganelliClient Services Director, MARS"We are pleased to be working with 7thingsmedia on our local digital media planning as we head into what will surely be a very busy year for MARS. 7thingsmedia were chosen for their demonstrable expertise of the UK performance landscape and proven success in scaling sales; plus an infectious entrepreneurial spirit and drive."
- "As a relatively new brand, driving revenue and new customer acquisition are pivotal to the growth and development of our business. The work 7thingsmedia have carried out on our paid search campaign has been truly outstanding. The success of their budget blast strategy has led to triple digit uplift in revenue."James FernieHead of Ecommerce, Boux Avenue
- “An enormous increase in revenue, whilst being more efficient with media! 7thingsmedia's team has devised a robust digital campaign with results that clearly speak for themselves. They have completely submersed themselves within in their channels. Their teams oversee all our sponsored promotions and our content marketing strategy; ensuring best-practice is implemented across all channels.”Sebastian LoaizaHead of Ecommerce, Konga.com
- Milly GlaisterOnline Marketing Manager, Liberty London"In the past we have never worked with an agency who have the ability to deliver such remarkable returns on an affiliate campaign, but also have the confidence to take the lead in identifying new market segments and also executing plans to target them. We have been overwhelmingly impressed with the innovative methods that the agency employ to target particular consumer groups but also the passion and enthusiasm that they employ throughout the campaigns they run for us."
- "As the ecommerce site was a new venture for Charlotte Tilbury, the key objective was to build on the pre-existing brand awareness. The strategy executed by 7thingsmedia has increased our online presence by attracting new customers as well as maintaining the loyalty of existing customers. They have been fundamental to the growth and development of our business, which has led to triple digit growth in site revenue. We are looking forward to 7thingsmedia continuing to drive our digital strategy into 2015."Rachel JonesHead of Ecommerce, Charlotte Tilbury
Our Latest Tweet
- 600 speakers including our very own Founder & CEO @cpbishop with his talk on "What if the web came first in retail" https://twitter.com/DigiShoreditch/status/592643856023203841