Hello, we’re 7thingsmedia and we do things differently.
We immerse ourselves in a client’s business and work as an extension of their team. It’s the best way we know to create digital strategies that don’t just drive growth, they enhance brands too. So if you’re a business, large or small, looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial approach to media and strategy, then give us a call.
Find out more about our services and how we can support your business by getting in touch, either via the contact us page, calling 0207 017 3199 or our various global offices (London, New York & Singapore).
Our clients include...
...and our client testimonials
- Eve HenriksonHead of Ecommerce at Ted Baker
Ted Baker's affiliate campaign is forensically managed and executed. Affiliate traffic and sales are phenomenal due to the pivotal part 7thingsmedia play.
- "7thingsmedia are a pleasure to work with. They have improved performance across all digital media channels for us in a short period of time and are very keen to push our business forward. I would recommend them to any online business looking to expand or simply improve performance."Jennifer RoebuckMultichannel Marketing Director, French Connection
- Sophie LockardOnline Marketing Manager at Boohoo.com
7thingsmedia’s track record within the industry convinced us they would be able to deliver strong results, and this is exactly what they have done. The agency’s attention to detail within the campaign has been outstanding and yielded truly fantastic results. It is great to work with such a visionary and fun team.
- Milly GlaisterOnline Marketing Manager, Liberty London"In the past we have never worked with an agency who have the ability to deliver such remarkable returns on an affiliate campaign, but also have the confidence to take the lead in identifying new market segments and also executing plans to target them. We have been overwhelmingly impressed with the innovative methods that the agency employ to target particular consumer groups but also the passion and enthusiasm that they employ throughout the campaigns they run for us."
- "As the ecommerce site was a new venture for Charlotte Tilbury, the key objective was to build on the pre-existing brand awareness. The strategy executed by 7thingsmedia has increased our online presence by attracting new customers as well as maintaining the loyalty of existing customers. They have been fundamental to the growth and development of our business, which has led to triple digit growth in site revenue. We are looking forward to 7thingsmedia continuing to drive our digital strategy into 2015."Rachel JonesHead of Ecommerce, Charlotte Tilbury
- 7thingsmedia has reinvigorated our affiliate activity since taking the account on from the incumbent agency. From what was once uninspiring, 7thingsmedia’s knowledge, ability, campaign-focus and passion has led to a remarkable 146% year on year increase in sales during 2013 – during an incredibly competitive year for our vertical. They are a pleasure to work with, and bring home results.Steve GodboltOnline Marketing Manager, Furniture Village